If you have what it takes to join the best of the best, we are looking for you and your talents!
Only those with the highest integrity, morals, customer service and outstanding attitude, need to apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
Remember, we are looking for the best of the best. Here are more information about the position:
Hiring for the Mather office
- Must have Outstanding Attitude
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must have high attention to detail, ability to prioritize and organize tasks, maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times, and ability to communicate both in writing and verbally fluently in English.
- Must be dependable and on time with reliable transportation
- Independent problem solving
- Handling elevated calls with professionalism, courtesy and patience
Mechanically inclined would be helpful
There are other additional tasks that the Dispatcher will be required to perform as well
- Previous call center experience
- Knowledge of HVAC/Plumbing industry
- Knowledge of Successware a plus!
- Bilingual not required, but would be a plus!
Type minimum 45 wpm
Must be able to pass drug test, pre-employment physical, background check
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are growing & are looking for the “Best of the Best”!
If you think you have what it takes to join our team- Apply Today!
Click on “Careers with Bell Bros” Complete the online application along with the questionnaire
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $10 to $15 hourly (plus commission)