Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air is now hiring Lead Installers. If you have what it takes to be the best of the best, then we want you to come join our team. We cover a large service area in and around Sacramento County.
One of the biggest complaints we hear in the industry is “we have no work”. This is not typically an issue for us, for the most part, we stay busy the entire year.
We also understand you don’t want to be paid by task, but instead hourly with bonuses and you will. All our technicians receive 90 day introductory and annual performance reviews.
We know the more time you stay on the job the less you have to worry about, so our internal warehouse department takes care of delivering the parts and systems to your jobsite. We want to make it even easier on you and for this reason you will get a company vehicle to take home with a company gas card.
Here is what you must have to be a Lead Installer:
- 1 year installing experience
- 1st class craftsmanship with attention to detail is a must
- Must have impeccable customer service skills
- Good communicator & trainer for your crew
- Willing to be coached on our install standards
- Great/Positive attitude
- Willing to handle the outside elements (weather)
- Must know and understand city and county code, Permits are pulled on all jobs
- Install to Title 24 standards on every job
- Experienced in sheet metal fabrication
- Proficient in time frames and deadlines (time management)
- Independent problem solving abilities
- Work weekends
- Highly organized and clean
- Diagnose new system issues
You must be able to treat the jobs and clients you deal with as if they were your own clients and your own business.
- Clean driving record – No more than 1 point
- No felonies
- Be able to pass a drug test
If you like to install, here are the types of systems we deal with in the residential only market:
- Split systems
- Package units
- Heat pumps
- Mini splits
- Ductwork replacement
- Energy efficient upgrades
Here is what you get:
- Typically busy most of the year when the rest of the industry is not
- Hourly pay with bonuses potential on every job – Zero task based pay
- Take home company vehicle – Most of the team leads do not have to show up to the shop except for meetings or a random follow up parts, you dispatch from your home
- Benefits (401k, health, dental, vision after first 90 days)
- Paid time off (after first 90 days)
- Paid Holidays
- In house delivery system – you stay on the job
- Internal warranty technicians
- Training – We develop installers through 3 man crews
- Smart phone – Schedule and meetings are sent through the phone. This can be used to look up manufacture technical sites as well
- Office and Field support staff set up just for installation department
- Fast paced advancement
If you think you have what it takes to join our team- Apply Today!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $17 to $25 hourly (plus commission)